Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

RAAHRAWHRAWHRG7

Hey nubs, it's the Prophet of Fun haer, and I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks!!!11! {Gasp!!11+} But that's nothing compared to Harbingr, who hasn't posted anything even remotely related to Elimination for almost a month, and I realize that my last post was me just pissing all over Harbinger, so I don't want to bore you guys with debotchery, whatever that means. I don't know what it means, so I guess that makes just about as much sense as sayinng "I don't want to bore you guys with hand lotion" so disregard everything!!1!1!!1!117!!!1! lulz. Nothing new has been happening, still waiting on Harbinger to get his BUTT of his couch and start working, cuz there's almost no way in a BILLION YEARS that we'll be done with the first six episodes by the end of summer like we originally planned. I'll be surprised if we finish the entire script for Season 1 by the end of summer knowing the pace Harbinger's going in.

Having said that, have a great day, love you all, the fun is with you, g-by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here!