Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Post!!11!!!11!!2!!!!1!

Posted by Harbinger,


I kid. Seriously though, major w00t on the web page finally coming together, I feel like all the pieces are falling into place. As summer rolls in and Elimination takes center stage in my life I can't imagine how well this is going to work out.


I am grateful to have amazing resources in the alley of voice acting because something that sets a Machinima out from the rest is having characters more diverse than a bunch of high school guys.


On Prophet's side we have an incredible comedy genius who will be reading over all our preliminary scripts and giving some pointers on 'where da funny's at'. It's important for a Machinima comedy to actually be funny, after all.


Right now our reader count is zero (for obvious reasons) and I won't expect it to get big until Episode I comes out at the earliest, but it's still nice for people to be able to see our progress.


Hey Future! I wish you could tell me how Elimination's going, but anyway, good luck future!


Past, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comments here!